Position Name: Digital Marketing Associate
Qualification: Should have completed Digital Marketing course from a reputed training institute.
Language – English fluency must.
Experience – 0-1 year
*Female candidates are preferred.
1. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and display advertising campaigns
2. Manage Facebook and Google Ad campaigns.
3. Should have knowledge in identifying target audiences and exceute digital campaigns.
4. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
5. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
6. Daily performance reporting of ongoing paid activities in Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹15,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
*Speak with the employer* +91 9061858885